Dr. Narbone earned her D.D.S. degree from the University of Florida at Gainesville in 1997 and has been in practice ever since. Dr. Narbone is a certified in occlusion and Temperomandibular Joint(TMJ) examination, analysis and diagnosis. She has been certified by the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Bone Biology, Harvesting and Grafting as well as the International Congress of Oral Implantologists on Dental Implants. She is also certified by Light Forces of America Orthodontic of Palm Beach, Fl., and the Dawson Center of St. Petersburg, FL. Dr. Narbone is also a distinguished member of the American Heart Association.
“I have always had a devotion to dentistry and providing a warm atmosphere so patients can feel comfortable and relaxed while receiving care has always been a top priority”, Dr. Narbone says. “I am honored to be able to serve families in the Fort Lauderdale area with all of their dental needs.”
A Dental Art team has a very professional and dedicated staff, compassionate and service oriented to provide all your dental needs.
• University Of Florida, College Of Dentistry
• Implant Seminars, Implants
• Light Force America, Orthodontic
• The Dawson Academy, Occlusion And Teporo Mandibular Join
• Jr Marcus Inc, Dental Practice Management
• Dominican Republic Implant Seminars
• South Beach Dental Institute
• Dental Spa Seminars
• The South Florida Dental Implant Center